The difference between plate Gold and Immersion gold:
1. Generally, the thickness of gold is much thicker than that of gold plating. Shenjin will be goldener than gold plating, and customers will be more satisfied with Shenjin. The crystal structure formed by the two is different.
2. Because the crystal structure formed by immersion gold and gold plating is different, immersion gold is easier to weld than gold plating, which will not cause poor welding and cause customer complaints. At the same time, because Shenjin is softer than gold plating, gold fingerboards are generally plated with gold and hard gold.
3. The immersion gold plate solely has nickel gold on the pad.
The signal transmission in the skin effect is not affected by the signal in the copper layer.
4. Compared with gold plating, immersion gold has a denser crystal structure and is less prone to oxidation.
5. As the wiring becomes more and more dense, the line width and spacing have reached 3-4 MIL. Gold plating is prone to shorts in gold wire. The gold plate has only nickel gold on the pad, so it will not produce a gold wire short circuit.
6. The immersion gold plate has only nickel gold on the pad, so the soldering on the line is more firmly combined with the copper layer. The project does not affect the spacing when making compensation.
7, typically used for comparatively high needs of the board, the flatness is better, generally use Shen Jin, Shen Jin generally does not appear after the black pad phenomenon.
The flatness and standby lifetime of the immersion gold plate ar nearly as good because the gold plate.