PCB bare board classification
According to the number of layers, the circuit board is divided into single layer PCB, double Layer PCB, and multi-layer circuit board three major categories.
The first is a single-sided circuit board. On the most basic PCB, the components are concentrated on one side and the wires on the other.This type of PCB is called a single-sided circuit board because the wires only appear on one side.Single panels are usually simple to make and low in cost, but the disadvantage is that they cannot be applied to too complex products.
Double-sided circuit board is an extension of single-sided circuit board. When single-layer wiring cannot meet the needs of electronic products, double-panel is used.Both sides have copper cladding and wiring, and the wiring between the two layers can be guided through the hole to form the required network connection.
Multilayer circuit board refers to a printed board consisting of three or more layers of conductive graphics separated from the insulation materials therein, and the conductive graphics are interconnected as required.Multilayer circuit board is the product of electronic information technology to the direction of high speed, multi-function, large capacity, small volume, thin and lightweight.
How to distinguish multi-layer circuit board from single-layer circuit board
1. Hold it up to the light. The inner core is light-tight, that is, all is black, that is, multilayer board; conversely, single and double panel, while single panel has only one layer of circuit and no copper in the hole.Double panel is front and back lines, guide through the hole with copper.
2. The most fundamental difference is the number of lines:
Single-layer circuit board has only one layer of circuit (copper layer), all the holes are non-metallic holes, no electroplating process
The double-layer circuit board has two layers of circuit (copper layer), metallization hole and nonmetallization hole, electroplating process
3. The circuit board is divided into single-sided circuit board, double-sided circuit board and multi-layer circuit board. Multi-layer circuit board refers to the circuit board with three or more layers.The manufacturing process of multi-layer circuit board will be based on single and double panel plus the production process of inner layer pressing.Using slicing distraction can also be analyzed.
What products need PCB board
Electronic products that require integrated circuits must be converted to printed circuit boards in order to save space, make the products lighter/more durable/and achieve good performance.PCB meets the space/performance and reliability requirements well.
Not every electrical appliance needs a circuit board, simple electrical appliances can do without a circuit such as an electric motor.But appliances that have specific functions typically require circuit boards to be implemented such as televisions, radios, computers, and many, many more.The rice cooker also has a PCB at the bottom, a governor in the fan,
What kind of products use PCB board
Hard circuit board PCB generally refers to, in the like computer motherboard, mouse, graphics, office equipment, printers, photocopiers, remote controller, all kinds of chargers, calculator, digital camera, radio, TV motherboard, cable amplifier, cell phone, washing machine, electronic scale, phone, LED lamps and lanterns, electrical home appliances: air conditioners, refrigerators, audio, MP3,Industrial equipment, GPS, automobile, instrumentation, medical instruments, aircraft, military weapons, missiles, satellites, etc.(And APCB does it too.Is also a circuit board, but soft, like clamshell phone connection cover and the key between the circuit is used in the circuit board).
Mobile phone motherboard, press the key board, is the hard board;Slide-out or clamshell phones are connected to the line is the soft plate.The remote control usually USES a carbon film plate.Mobile phone board from the top down are respectively rf circuit, power circuit, audio circuit, logic circuit
Generally just heating the kettle no circuit board, wire bracket directly connected.Water dispensers have circuit boards.Rice cookers usually have circuit boards.The induction cooker has circuit board.There is a circuit board in the electric fan, but it generally plays the function of speed regulation, timing, display and so on, and the operation of the electric fan has no practical effect.
Which products use double layers and which products use multiple layers
It mainly depends on whether the performance requirements of double deck can be met, such as anti-interference ability, wiring, EMC requirements and other performance double deck can be realized, there is no need to use multi-layer board.
Which is better, multilayer circuit board or single-layer circuit board
Multilayer board is the most widely used circuit board type in daily life.What are the application advantages of multi-layer PCB circuit board?
Application advantages of multi-layer PCB board:
1. High assembly density, small volume and light weight meet the requirements of light and miniaturization of electronic equipment;
2. Due to the high assembly density, the connection between each component (including components) is reduced, with simple installation and high reliability;
3. Due to the repeatability and consistency of the graphics, the wiring and assembly errors are reduced and the maintenance, debugging and inspection time of the equipment is saved;
4. The number of wiring layers can be increased, thus increasing the design flexibility;
5, can form a certain impedance circuit, can form a high-speed transmission circuit;
6. Circuit and magnetic circuit shielding layer can be set, and metal core heat dissipation layer can also be set to meet the needs of special functions such as shielding and heat dissipation.
With the continuous development of electronic technology and computer, medical, aviation and other industries on the continuous improvement of electronic equipment requirements, circuit boards are shrinking in volume, reducing in quality and increasing in density.Due to the limitation of available space, it is impossible to further improve the assembly density of single and double-sided printed boards. Therefore, it is necessary to consider using multi-layer circuit boards with more layers and higher assembly density.Multi-layer circuit board with its flexible design, stable and reliable electrical performance and superior economic performance, has been widely used in the production of electronic products.
The above is about: multi-layer circuit board and single-layer circuit board how to distinguish the introduction, I hope you will like!For more questions about the circuit board, please consult China pcb board maker — Yongmingsheng circuit board Factory ~
Post time: Oct-15-2020