With the rapid development of mobile phones, electronics, communication industry, and automatic driving, the PCB circuit board industry has been growing and growing rapidly. The quality, layer, weight, precision of PCB components, Requirements for materials, color, and reliability are also increasing.
Due to fierce market price competition, the cost of PCB circuit board materials is also on the rise. More and more manufacturers choose to monopolize the market with low prices in order to enhance the core competitiveness of the industry. However, these ultra-low prices are often achieved by reducing the cost of materials and process manufacturing. Therefore, the quality of PCB itself cannot be achieved, so PCB components are easy to crack, and scratch. And at the same time, its precision, performance and other comprehensive factors have not reached the standard will seriously affect the reliability of PCB in the later stage. Consequently, it should be proved that the phrase Cheap goods are not good, good goods are not cheap. Nowadays, there are many kinds of PCB in the market, so we can judge the quality of PCB from two aspects: one hand is judged from the appearance, on the other hand is judged from the quality specifications of the PCB board.
The primary factor in identifying PCB boards:
First: distinguish the appearance of the board from the appearance
Under normal circumstances, the PCB circuit board can be analyzed and judged through several aspects of the appearance;
1. Light and color.
The external PCB circuit board has ink coverage, and the circuit board can play the role of insulation. If the color of the board is not bright, there is less ink, and the insulation board itself is not good.
2. Standard rules for PCB board size and thickness.
The thickness of the board to the standard board is different, and the customer can measure and check the thickness and specifications according to their own products.
3, PCB circuit board weld appearance.
Due to the large number of parts on the circuit board, if the welding is not good, the circuit board that the parts are easy to fall off seriously affects the welding quality of the circuit board, and the appearance is good. It is very important to carefully identify the interface.
Second: high-quality PCB circuit boards need to meet the following requirements
1. The PCB board requires components to be installed after the components are installed, that is, the electrical connections must meet the requirements;
2. The line width, line thickness and line spacing of the PCB circuit board line meet the requirements, so as to avoid the line heating, open circuit, and short circuit;
3. The mechanical properties of the surface of the PCB circuit board must meet the installation requirements;
4. The shape of the PCB circuit board is not deformed, so as to avoid deformation of the outer casing after installation and the screw holes are misaligned. Now it is mechanized installation, the hole position of the circuit board and the deformation error of the line and design should be within the allowable range;
5.PCB circuit board and high temperature, high humidity and special environment should also be considered;
6.PCB circuit board is not easy to fall off due to high temperature copper skin;
7.the copper surface of the PCB circuit board is not easy to oxidize, affecting the installation speed, and soon after the oxidation is broken;
8 .PCB circuit board, no additional electromagnetic radiation;
This is the skill of the YONGMINSHENG PCB factory for many years.
Post time: Jul-20-2019