Advantages of aluminum base board (Metal PCB)
1.Environmentally friendly: aluminum is non-toxic and recyclable. Aluminum also helps save energy because it is easy to assemble. For PCB suppliers, using the metal helps keep the planet healthy.
2.Heat dissipation: high temperatures can wreak havoc on electronics, so it’s wise to use materials that help dissipate heat. Aluminum can actually transfer heat away from important components, minimizing its harmful effects on circuit boards.
3.Higher durability: aluminum provides strength and durability for products not available on ceramic or fiberglass substrates. Aluminum is a strong base material that reduces accidental damage in manufacturing, handling, and daily use.
4.Lightweight: aluminum is an incredibly durable and surprisingly lightweight metal. Aluminum adds strength and elasticity without adding any extra weight.
Application of aluminum base board
1. Audio equipment: input, output amplifier, balance amplifier, audio amplifier, preamplifier, power amplifier.
2. Power supply: switch voltage regulator, DC/AC converter, SW voltage regulator, etc.
3. Communication electronics: high frequency amplifier, filter, transmitting circuit.
4. Office automation equipment: motor drive, etc.
5. Automobile: electronic regulator, igniter, power controller, etc.
6. Computer: CPU board, floppy disk drive, power equipment, etc.
7. Power module: inverter, solid state relay, rectifier bridge.
8. Lamps and lighting: as the promotion of energy-saving lamps, a variety of color energy-saving LED lamps are welcomed by the market, LED lamps with aluminum PCB also began to apply on a large scale.
Post time: Oct-15-2019