China PCB manufacturer tells you
How does a PCB measure distance
1. Open Altium designer software and PCB diagram. No matter whether PCB diagram is completed or not, we can check its size at any time, so as to modify it at any time.
2. If we want to check the current board size, in the reports menu, select measure distance, and click the start and end points, and the display of distance size will pop up.
3. If you want to measure the distance between two primitives, such as the distance between two lines, choose the measure primitives in the reports menu
4. If we want to measure the width of a line, we'll find that there is another option in reports, which is measure selected objects. Select a line and click the command.
5. Sometimes we may prefer to display the distance directly on the board, so is that ok? For example, if we measure the size of the board, select the place menu, dimensions--linear, and then click on the starting and ending points to move the position and then click again.
6. However, when placing the dimensions, you need to switch the layer to top overlay, which is the character layer, otherwise, if you put it in the wiring layer, it is not good in place--dimensions there are many other types, you can try it yourself, use it in the same way.
You May Like
Post time: Jan-15-2020