Extreme Copper PCB 2 Layer 10 0z Heavy Copper Board| YMS PCB
The construction of a heavy copper circuit endows a board with benefits such as:
- Increased endurance to thermal strains.
- Increased current carrying capacity.
- Increased mechanical strength at connector sites and in PTH holes.
- Use of exotic materials to their full potential without circuit failure.
- Reduced product size by incorporating multiple copper weights on the same layer of circuitry .
- Heavy copper plated vias carry higher current through the board and help to transfer heat to an external heatsink.
YMS Heavy copper PCB manufacturing capabilities:
|YMS Heavy copper PCB manufacturing capabilities overview|
|Base Material||FR-4 Standard Tg, FR4-mid Tg，FR4-High Tg|
|Thickness||0.6 mm – 8.0mm|
|Maximum Outer Layer Copper Weight (Finished)||15OZ|
|Maximum Inner Layer Copper Weight (Finished)||30OZ|
|Minimum line Width and Space||4oz Cu 8mil/8mil; 5oz Cu 10mil/10mil; 6oz Cu 12mil/12mil; 12oz Cu 18mil/28mil; 15oz Cu 30mil/38mil .etc.|
|Min mechanical Drilled Size||0.25mm(10mil)|
|Aspect Ratio for through hole||16：1|
|Surface Finish||HASL, Lead free HASL,ENIG,Immersion Tin, OSP, Immersion Silver, Gold Finger, Electroplating Hard Gold, Selective OSP，ENEPIG.etc.|
|Via Fill Option||The via is plated and filled with either conductive or non-conductive epoxy then capped and plated over(VIPPO)|
|Copper filled, silver filled|
|Solder Mask||Green, Red, Yellow, Blue, White, Black, Purple, Matte Black, Matte green.etc.|
You May Like:
Write your message here and send it to us